Our high end Evolution speakers were created with the intent of delivering faithful stereo sound. Their sound is characterised by full details, precise instrument localization and spatiality. They contain only one high sensitivity driver, complemented by a unique horn cabinet.
Precise solution without any construction compromises. Art Deco style design in symbiosis with functionality.
Beauty and functionality in simplicity.
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- No crossover ensures outstanding spatiality and instrument localization.
- Connection terminals next to the driver for the shortest possible signal path
- The cabinet is cut from a 25 mm thick Ultra-HDF board using a 5D CNC milling cutter—the only way to ensure the very high rigidity and precise shape of the baffle.
- Exponentiality of the baffle is attained in all its axes.
- The front and rear walls are padded with cushioning material which absorbs any unwanted vibrations of the horn.
- Thanks to a coherent design, the driver can be easily demounted. Customers who wish to experiment with different drivers are not limited by the construction of the horn baffle.
- Height: 180 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Weight: 2x 75 kg